Its 12:30 pm..almost 3 hours since i have been "thinking" of doing something...
my heart has always travelled about 3 times faster than the body..and the brain?...well it wont be the slightest bit of exaggeration to say it travels with the speed of light..
I have been out for a long time...and the pending work is piling up..its not much..but yet,considerable...
I had conscientiously made up a time table..for all the pending work...but there is some weight around my feet...that doesn't let me move..yes..I am a lackadaisical..something I accept as much as I accept the earth is round or that pigs cant fly..not that i am proud of it,but hey,when are the pigs proud of their flightless-ness??
Its a Saturday....and by all means it seems even the air is lazy...but no,not the sun because its a scorching 40 degrees...and to think of it, its just march..
why am i blogging??...I don't know...writing for me has always been a passion..but then that was in school...the means there..are different.
I see the place..the place where I want to reach..but I don't know the means yet..
Maybe for now I should just get up and commence my chores..about time it is!
my heart has always travelled about 3 times faster than the body..and the brain?...well it wont be the slightest bit of exaggeration to say it travels with the speed of light..
I have been out for a long time...and the pending work is piling up..its not much..but yet,considerable...
I had conscientiously made up a time table..for all the pending work...but there is some weight around my feet...that doesn't let me move..yes..I am a lackadaisical..something I accept as much as I accept the earth is round or that pigs cant fly..not that i am proud of it,but hey,when are the pigs proud of their flightless-ness??
Its a Saturday....and by all means it seems even the air is lazy...but no,not the sun because its a scorching 40 degrees...and to think of it, its just march..
why am i blogging??...I don't know...writing for me has always been a passion..but then that was in school...the means there..are different.
I see the place..the place where I want to reach..but I don't know the means yet..
Maybe for now I should just get up and commence my chores..about time it is!

No comments:
Post a Comment